Virtual Field Day – June 5th!
- The PreK3 – 8th grade students* have been divided into 5 teams that correspond to our core values. As always, students are encourage to display their team colors in whatever means possible! –
- Blue / Leadership
- Red / Kindness
- Green / Faith
- Yellow / Service
- Orange / Respect
- Each team has a SignUpGenius sheet for activity selection –
- Each student may sign up for 4 activities within their team
- There are limited slots to each activity, so sign up ASAP to get the activities you want!
- On June 1st, any open activity slots will be available to team members in addition to their original 4
- Instructions for the activities can be found here
- Each activity has a point value. On Field Day, posting of a valid photo or video of the activity to the team’s Padlet will result in points awarded
- Style points will be rewarded! Make the activity your own!!
- 9:00am – Event Opening via Team Zooms
- 10:30am – Team Check In via Zoom
- Noon – Conclusion of Virtual Field Day
- Final Team Zooms
- Staff Challenge Event (see below)
- MCS School Raffle Drawing
Staff Challenge Event – Do You Dare Us??!!
- $250 – Mrs. McLaughlin will be pushed into the pool by her kids
- $500 – The McLaughlin pool pushing PLUS Mrs. Wessman will perform a newly learned TikTok dance
- $1000 – The McLaughlin pool pushing PLUS Mrs. Wessman will perform a newly learned TikTok dance PLUS Dr. Lisi will dye his hair for the farewell parade!!
* All proceeds go to the PTO Fund to assist the school in academic and extracurricular enhancing activities