Q: How do I get the latest school information?
- Every Wednesday and Sunday you will receive an electronic newsletter from the school. It highlights what’s happening in school and contains a personal message from the principal. There are also announcements about athletics, clubs, family activities, PTO updates.
- PlusPortal is the hub for your student’s grades, assignments and messages from teachers. You will be given a login and password at the beginning of the year. Google classroom is used by middle school teachers. Encourage your child to go to this site as well. It is a great way for them to stay current with assignments and take ownership of their school responsibilities.
- Parents receive a weekly email from teachers highlighting the latest classroom news. Middle school parents receive a weekly email from the team that highlights each subject.
- All parents and students will be registered to receive text messages that are sent as reminders or used during emergencies.
- The school phone number is 401-789-0860
- We encourage all parents to LIKE the Monsignor Clarke School Facebook page. This page includes additional reminders and great news about our school.
Q: Where do I drop off and pick up and at what times?
- Drop off is to occur no earlier than 8:10 am at the back of the school by pulling into the drop off lanes near the back door.
- Our school day ends at 2:40 pm. If you are picking up your child in grades Pre-K thru 5, pick up is in the gymnasium. Please park in the gym lot and come in to sign out your child.
- We have an extended day program that opens at 7:15 am and closes at 5:30 pm. Pick up and drop off for this program is through the playground gate in the front of the building.
- Many of our surrounding towns provide bussing to Monsignor Clarke School. Contact your local bus company for more information and to sign up for the bus.
Q: Does Monsignor Clarke School have a lunch program?
Monsignor Clarke School is pleased to continue our partnership with Campus Cuisine! Campus Cuisine provides specialty lunches from local restaurants, including natural and organic options, whenever possible. Choose from dozens of entrees and sides, which vary in portion size and price, so you may assemble lunches fitting your student’s appetite and your budget. You may order in advance and pay through the website. Lunches are delivered to school for your child.
Please visit the Lunch Program page on this website
Q: Do you have to be catholic to attend Monsignor Clarke School?
No, Monsignor Clarke School accepts students and families of all faiths. We do expect all students to attend religious classes and monthly mass. We ask that you are respectful of our traditions and participate to the best of your ability.