September 2021 | Issue 1
PTO meetings will be hosted in the library or via Zoom the 2nd Thursday of each month @ 7pm.
- 1st PTO meeting: September 9th @ 7pm
- Parent’s Night Out: September 30th
- Fall Festival: Oct 16th (Rain date Oct 17th)
Open Volunteer Positions
We are currently looking for parent volunteers to help with the following projects. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to help.
- Fall festival subcommittee
- Fall Book Fair
- Christmas festival subcommittee
- Paint the cafeteria
- Give the front foyer bathrooms a “facelift”
2021-2022 PTO Board Members
- PTO President: John Ball
- Social Chair: Julie Johnson
- Fundraising Chair: Lisa Stanelun
- Communications/Parent Engagement Coordinator: Nicole Paliotti
- Room Parent Coordinator: Amanda DeSantis
Be sure to Join Us for Parent’s Night Out!
A Funny4Funds event @The Rathskeller September 30th
It’s been awhile since we have been able to host a Parent’s night out. Come meet up with other MCS parents for a good cause. Tickets are $25 and there will be a cash bar and the al carte Burger bar will be open down back @ The Rathskeller. Event is outside under the tent.
DO YOU HAVE OLD GIFT CARDS AT HOME? WE ARE CURRENTLY COLLECTING RAFFLE PRIZES FOR THE EVENT. PLEASE SEND IN UNUSED GIFT CARDS ATTN: FUNNY4FUNDS OR DROP IN THE MAIN OFFICE