Please read on for updates on what we’ve been up to and what’s to come to finish out the year!!
MCS Golf Tournament – Unfortunately, we are cancelling this year’s MCS Golf Open. Because the restrictions are still uncertain for the future for gatherings, even to just do the golf portion, and we weren’t going to be asking for donations from small businesses, the PTO and administration thought it was best to cancel. Once things are more clear, we can plan a fundraiser for a future date (fingers crossed!) to help recoup this important financial support for the school. Thank you for your understanding!
We know this is a challenging financial time for many of you, but wanted to share a couple of updates about fundraising –
- MCS Jewelry – We are very excited about this and will be revealing the first design soon!
- Shutterfly – We have now partnered with Shutterfly to earn 8% for the school on purchases. Bookmark and use the MCS Storefront!!!
- Box Tops – This has been easy money for the school in the past and with the physical box tops being phased out, we are seeing a 50% decrease in funding. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE download the app and scan your receipt for qualifying purchases. You can even do your online purchases!!
- Amazon Smile – Please make sure you are set to MCS for your Amazon purchases.
- Stop & Shop A+ Rewards – This is still valid, so please make sure to have your card registered today!!