Hello to the MCS community from the PTO! We hope everyone’s summers are finishing strong and you’re looking forward to the start of school!
We’d like to thank Tina Monaco for donating her PTO Survey Raffle prize back to the PTO. Thank you, Tina!!
We committed to you to provide more information about how PTO fundraising helps the school. We are happy to provide a list of items we have approved for the beginning of the school year and will continue to provide updates as the year goes along!
- New water fountain for the cafe
- Security upgrades – cameras and supporting hardware as well as ProCare / Kids Notes for Little Angels
- Playground sand for Little Angels / PreK sandboxes
- Support for the installation of air conditioning in the Campus Ministry room
- 12 Chromebooks
- Athletic banners for the gym to represent additional 7 championship teams since 2006
- Bibles for our middle school students
Upcoming PTO Events
Stay tuned for an event schedule for the 1st half of the school year! It will include our 1st PTO meeting, MCS Family Day @ Clark Farms, our annual Halloween event and at least one of our parent / child events!
Cassie Barbato has graciously volunteered to be the Halloween event chair once again this year, but would like a co-chair!
Please email the PTO if you are interested!
Easy Ways to Help MCS Raise $$