https://monsignorclarkeschool.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/MCS-header-6-5_w-2.png 0 0 pto https://monsignorclarkeschool.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/MCS-header-6-5_w-2.png pto2019-10-24 21:10:142019-10-29 21:19:19PTO End of October Update
Last Chance for Clark Farms – This Weekend!! –
- Saturday, October 26th: 6:30pm – 9:00pm – MIDDLE SCHOOL ONLY – Register Now
- Sunday, October 27th: 1:00pm – 4:00pm – FAMILY DAY – Register Now
Halloween Spooktacular Success!
We would like to give a shout out to everyone who attended our Halloween event! We had great attendance and everyone looked to be having a great time.
A special thank you to our event chairs, Cassie Barbato and Martha Whittier, and all of the volunteers who assisted with set up, helping at the event and clean up. In addition, the Eddleston family put together another fantastic haunted hallway. Thank you, thank you! Without all of you, we can’t make this event happen!
We’d love to hear from you about the event… even if you didn’t attend! Please take a couple of minutes to fill out our short and quick survey. Thanks!
Parents Night Out – November 2nd
What’s more fun than a night out with friends? A night of bowling, dinner, drinks, catching up with old friends, and making new friends!! Come join PTO for this year’s first Parent’s Night Out (PNO) at Old Mountain Lanes from 6:30pm – 8:30pm on Saturday, November 2nd.
Dinner is included with 2 hours of bowling, along with 2 drink tickets per person (mixed drinks will have a slight upcharge). Cost: $36 per person.
Next PTO Meeting – November 14th
Please join us from 7pm – 8pm for our next PTO meeting!
We will spend the 1st 15 minutes on PTO updates and the rest of the meeting will be dedicated to Christmas Festival planning. We need lots of volunteers to make this fundraiser successful, so please come to help plan!
Also, if you know of any vendors, please direct them to us! They can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Father / Son Event – November 15th (or bring someone special)
Dodge, dip, dive, duck, and dodge at the MCS Father / Son Dodgeball Tournament! Enjoy some old fashioned fun, pizza, drinks and music! $8 per person.
Teams: 6 on 6 Father vs. Son round and a 12 on 12 General Melee. Make your own teams or they’ll be set up that night.
Dodgeball isn’t your thing? Come cheer on the fun anyway! There are guaranteed to be a lot of laughs! Remember – if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!
Save the Date – Friday, November 22nd – Family Game Night!
Free family game night, set up by 8th grader, Marco Petteruti for his service project. Gamewrite will come in and set up games for families to play; games are then available for purchase with some of the proceeds going to school / charity. Teachers can make wish lists for classroom purchases. More info to come!
- SchoolStore – Magazines, gift cards, and other unique items available for purchase. There are some very cute Christmas gifts available!
- Amazon Smile – Select MCS, the school gets a percentage of the purchase price at no cost to you. Sign up now!! Tell your friends & family!!
- Stop & Shop Rewards – Register your rewards card for A+ points, the school gets a percentage at no cost to you. Tell your friends & family!!
- Box Tops – We are still collecting physical box tops, but they are being phased out over time. Please download the app that allows you to scan your receipt for qualifying purchases.