We are excited to work with your family to determine if Msgr. Clarke School is the best community for your child to grow and learn. All interested families are encouraged to schedule a private tour of the campus as an opportunity to visit our classes, meet students and faculty and see the community as it is experienced each day. You may also choose to schedule a “shadow day” for your child. Prospective students have the opportunity to visit our school and have a student guide them through “a day in a life” of a Monsignor Clarke student. In order to be formally accepted, we must have the following:
- Completed application (enrollment/registration) with a $150 non-refundable check
- Emergency Contact Form
- Baptismal and Sacramental Records.
- Immunizations & Medical Records.
- A copy of the original Birth Certificate.
- 6th – 8th grade students will be required to take a Math placement test in July/August. Students entering Kindergarten must be 5 years of age by September 1st. Students enrolling in the Pre-K programs must be completely toilet trained.
- Transcripts/Records Request Form Completed and Signed
- Copies of Student Support Plan (if any).
- Interview with the Principal
Tours and Shadow Days can be scheduled by contacting the front office (401) 789-0860 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This year we have two offers for new families regarding our Extended Day and Camp programs. Click the link below for more details.